Haley gets cuter by the second. We love her very much. She has been rolling over a little bit more. She even rolled over from her back to her stomach once. She really likes tummy time.Another thing that she has liked to do lately is suck on just about anything. She really enjoys sucking on her fist, fingers, thumbs, toys, toy and fingers, toes, feet... Its really funny to see her suck on her toes. She is really limber. I think I have picture of me when I was a couple of years older than Haley and I was chewing or sucking on my toes.
I guess she inherited the old "put your foot in your mouth" from me. It is also pretty humorous to see her try to shove an extra finger or two in her mouth when she is sucking on a toy. 
I guess she inherited the old "put your foot in your mouth" from me. It is also pretty humorous to see her try to shove an extra finger or two in her mouth when she is sucking on a toy. 
One of Haley's favorite toys is Skippyjon Jones. It is a stuffed siamese cat from the book with the same name. If you haven't read it yet, Haley recommends it highly to all. She likes how Skippy thinks that he is a chihuahua because his ears are too big for his head and his head is too big for his body.
Haley was very excited to see Grandpa and Grandma Sanders this weekend. She really likes them. Its fun to see Grandparents!
She has also been chatting online with the Apontes. They are a family that I met on my mission in Argentina and the family with whom Sondra and I stayed with when we visited Argentina last summer. They get to see Haley via webcam. They think she is such a doll. Vidalia, the mom, says she would love to come babysit Haley.
We took a trip the weekend to gear up for our trip to Oregon next month. It was a good short little trip to watch David graduate from Utah State. Haley had a lot of fun there. Sometimes the cheering was a little bit too loud though. Congratulations David! Or should I say Master David?!?!!

Apparently, all Haley and I do together is sleep. I get home from work and we take a nap together. Isn't she so cute when she is sleeping?
3 comments:
Look at those cheeks in the first picuter! As I said earlier tonight...she is so cute!
Beeg!! I love to see you with the boppy pillow. Haley is very cute and fun. Glad the weekend trip went well for you.
Haley is very cute, and I was thinking that she almost has as much hair as you. :) Teehee.
Post a Comment