Sunday, March 23, 2008

Picture Day


Becky and Greg bought us a membership at Sears Portrait Studio. It gives us the opportunity to get pictures taken there without paying the sitting fee. Haley has really wanted to use this gift, so we went to take some Easter pictures and some pictures to mark Haley's three months with us. They were fun, but sometimes Haley didn't think so. We got her to stop crying sometimes and to smile once or twice. She is sooooooo cute! We have several new piCUTErs (this is a word I just invented to describe pictures of Haley. It really came about with my bad typing skills, but I liked it) of her now. In fact, the first picture you see of Haley and Sondra came from that very session.

6 comments:

es said...

How cute!!!!! I just think that Haley is very sweet. We love her and her parents. We are very anxious to see you again.

Kristin said...

I saw your link on Caroline's blog. I love the pictures and I am excited that you have a blog page! Hopefully we can see you soon!

Caroline said...

So happy to have you on my blogroll. Love the blog and the cute pictures. Haley does get cuter everyday.

Alice Childs said...

It's so exciting to see you blogging! I love the pictures, and I love your new word--piCUTErs.

Jenna said...

AWWWW- she's such a doll. I like the new word you invented too :)

Unknown said...

So I am a little behind at looking at your blogging page, but it is so cute and Haley is such a doll. I was able to see her in person for a few short minutes and she cried the whole time, but she was cute even when she was crying. :) Hope to see you soon.

Sometimes we blog, sometimes we don't.