

We were really lucky to have Sondra's brothers come up from Texas. They came as a birthday present for her to fix our Blazer, and ended up fixing our Saturn as well. It was really nice of them, and we don't know how to thank them enough. Hopefully they had fun while they were here too. They brought their families and went skiing, tubing, went to the BYU Bookstore and the Creamery on 9th. They also went to some other favorite restaurants in the Syracuse area. And we took a tour of the Conference Center. That was pretty nice.
Haley loved getting to know her cousins a little better. Loved meeting Uncle Lot, Aunt Jayme, and cousin Eddie. She loved playing with Eddie, Eric, and Amanda. She even let Uncle Lot read her a book.

Haley made sure Daddy was changing the oil correctly. After all it was his first time. He did so bad that he "forgot" to put oil back in the Blazer. Actually, he was just waiting for the go ahead, but left before he got it.


We took a friend up to the Draper Temple to go through the Open House. It was very nice but Haley wanted to run all over, and it was hard to really pay attention.
Haley has found a new favorite playing spot. She likes to play and sit on the inside of my clock, and play with toys on the outside "wings" of it. I get really nervous that she will pull it over, but she won't not play on it. We just have to watch her closely.

I'm not sure why, but Haley has always loved to see her Daddy and Mommy with these fangs in. She thinks it funny to see them as vampires and to hear them growl at her. She also likes to play "baby vampire."

Haley knows how to put in dvd's into the dvd player and put cd's into the cd player. However, she hasn't quite figured out that those are the only things that go in there. She has been caught putting in rocks, toys, and dolls into them.
Isn't she soooo cute? Just like her momma, she loves Girl Scout Cookies.





4 comments:
Are you suggesting we (me) talk on the phone a lot?! It's true. She probably learned it from us. Sorry. She is very cute. I love how she says "Mamie" and follows her around. This a.m. Jamie asked where Ryan was... I told her work. "Oh good. Haley's coming!" I think their relationship is fun.
Cute little Haley!!! We sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.
She is adorable! I'm so glad she isn't scared of us anymore. It made me so happy when she played with us! We had a fun time at the Stars Wars party!
hi guys! i'm so glad i found your blog. I just can't remember your email address! I'll have to get that from you. can't wait to go read through everything. you've been busy!
Post a Comment